Thursday, May 28, 2009

welll..

it ended, he is gone. I woke up this morning to my dad crying saying he stopped breathing he is gone. I couldn't go in there to say goodbye. what is the point it was just his left over shell? So i said goodbye to the spirit. Rest in peace grandpa. I love you and always will. You impacted my more than anyone ever can. I am glad that your soul is with Grandma and Little Alfred. I love you all, see you when my time ends.
And I am okay, is it wrong to feel okay? I don't know it was what he wanted. He was hurting, and missing Grandma. He asked to go begged pleaded you could say. So it is for the better.
March 8, 1923- May 28, 2009

"life is a bitch; because if it was a slut it would be easy"

3 comments:

  1. I don't think it's wrong to feel okay, I think it's admirable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Hair, honestly. Admirable is the perfect word. I know how that goes; I lost my grandaddy a few years back and I felt exactly how you are feeling.

    I love you Britni Elizabeth Morin. I do. I am here for you, always. Stay strong, because you are. I look up to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brit honey, I'm sorry.
    it's okay to feel okay, it's not like you're a bad person or anything, you know?
    and if the sadness was meant to hit you, it will hit you.

    wow babe, you've been through so much these past couple months.
    i'm pretty sure you're one of the strongest people i know.

    ReplyDelete