Monday, May 11, 2009

frog princee.

I loved that play. I had alot of fun, and was a dork. bahaha.

I love this, plays are fun. I miss mine.

Princess Peppy. bahaha.

Summer is less than two weeks away, I really really can't wait till then. I love summer! I love the friends in summer, I love the beach, I love Cali, I love swimming, I love baseball, I love freedom, I love family, I love the smell. Wow, I just love summer!

I have a Funeral Friday, that is really sad. I am not ready to see a little coffin. Fuck. It is just depressing. But I need the closeer I need to say good bye. I will always remember and love that little lady.

"Be a friend lend a hand always be a knight"

1 comment:

  1. Darling, I miss the play too.
    You can do it. I know the little coffin isn't the easiest thing, trust me I was there 2 years ago. It wasn't easy but it did provide closure. Everything happens for a reason, and I truely beleive that with my whole heart. Maybe it was her time. I know it seems harsh, but it must have been. I also believe that "if not this, something else" so If not this way, it could have been worse. She is in a better place now darling.
    I love you BeElizabeth, more than you know.

    ReplyDelete