Sunday, May 31, 2009

its magic

I know magic is real. I feel it inside of me. It makes me happy. Haha(: Its always nice to have something to believe in. I believe in people; but i always get let down with that one, so why try anymore. ha.
I got a new pair of shorts today. But then I got a let down with the news that we all of a sudden can't afford to have fun, aka. Knots Berry Farm. That is a major bummer. But whatever. Beach is still fine with me.(: I am overly full right now, I had too much to eat. I need to stop eating as much as I do. It's terrible. That's my plan for when I get home. But we all know that never happens. Well anyway I am tired, and I want sleep but that isn't going to happen. But I really have nothing to blog about so why keep doing it?

1 comment:

  1. Hey hey hey, when you'll get home, we'll BOTH make a pact to stop eating so much! :p
    ily, and I want waiittt tilll youuu geeetttt hhhooommmeee. UGH! I'M WAITING! :] I'll call youu. ilyilyilyilyilyily

    ReplyDelete