Saturday, May 30, 2009

this is just crap


Fuck. Of coarse my mom had to get here and mess up all the fun. Right away she has to bitch me out about something. And now that she is here I won't be driving anywhere. Isn't that just wonderful? She just thinks I am horrible at everything. God I am tired of her shit and she just got here. It's just awesome. And all she is doing is going around and crying about everything. And she just acts like she knows everything. It is fucking annoying. She needs to just stop. My Dad and I called this; we knew she was going to get here and start bitch. And look what she did. My fkking god. I am pissed, I have been happy and not fighting with anyone. Everything has been so care free. But not anymmore. It's bitch time. And she thinks that just because she is in the other room, she thinks that I can't hear her.
Sorry I needed to vent the end disregard this.
Any way I need to decide on something; I have three choices and I just don't know. Bleh. I am tired of thinking.

"Why don't we get behind a rock; and get a little bolder"

1 comment:

  1. Oh baby.
    I totally know the mom bitch mode thing. It will all be over soon enough. I promise. When you come home just come stay with me. We can make sunnyegg toast things all you want. And what ever else you wanna do darling. Its all up to you. I love you sweetie.


    Smile=)

    Teee.

    ReplyDelete