Saturday, May 9, 2009

lexi.


I will always love you baby, and i miss you.
Rest in Peace honey and make heaven even more beautiful.


What kind of parent can take the life of a 4 year old. Well her fuck head dad did, that is who. On May 8th her dad shot her then turned the gun on himself taking the fucking easy way out of life. Fuck him she was so smart and so beautiful. She was going to be 5 and start school, have her first kiss, first love, heartbreak, marriage, children, growing old, and he stole that from her with a bullet. What has life came to? How can someone do that. Yeah he may have been drunk but why give the bastard the fucking excuse? She was like my little fucking sister. We helped raise her. The last time I saw her face was halloween. She was so happy in her tiger outfit that i wore when i was her age. I don't know what to do? I am so helpless. I am so broken. I am so shocked. I don't even think that the pain has even set in yet. I send my love to her mom, she ran to the neighbor to call 911 after he tried to kill her. Leaving her daughter because she thought he wouldn't hurt her, if she grabbed her, they both would have died. Ron the ass hole took lexi to his mom's house and shot her. What the Fuck. I hate life right now. I fucking don't know what to say anymore. All I can say is i love that beautiful little girl and trust me i will never forget her. I want to prevent this from happening to little children. I want to do something. I love you Alexis Hancock.

"Remembrance is a golden chain
Death tries to break,
but all in vain.
To have, to love, and then to part
Is the greatest sorrow of one's heart.
The years may wipe out many things
But some they wipe out never.
Like memories of those happy times
When we were all together.
"

1 comment:

  1. Baby, I feel your pain, and I want you to know that I send all my love, even if I didn't know her.
    I love you to death, and I'm sorry I couldn't do more while I was there.
    People in life are stupid, and maybe, everything doesn't happen for a reason, because I don't think this was meant to happen, but I do think that everything will be okay, even if your heart still aches later.
    I love you, Brini Morin, more then you'll ever know.

    ReplyDelete