Friday, May 29, 2009

like angles on the moon





Don't tell me if I'm dying cause I can't stand the sound.

Okay, so today was kinda killer. In a good way. It was relaxing. We went to Glendora to see my Dad's old stomping grounds, and that was really cool. Very personal, he showed me his old schools, house, businesses, etc. Then we went to this house of his old friend and it was freaky. His 15 and 1/2 year old daughter is named brittany, she has boobs like mine, and we act the same. The friend had twins almost 13 like my brother just younger and they were both boys. But kinda like my brother and sister 100% different from each other. Just freaking weird. So Brittany and I exchange numbers. I just think that is all cool.
Another cool little fact about my Dad is he knows the inventor of In and Out. His old auto shop was next the the original In and Out and him and the owner would get drunk at the shop. I don't know i just find that really cool. very interesting, very fun. I wish I was born in Glendora, Ca. It really is beautiful. And just so enriched in culture. I don't know. But then it was really depressing; we are driving and pass by a grave yard and my Dad goes' "And that is where a lot of my friends are; my class had the highest suicide rate, my best friend; who looked like my twin; shot himself at 15."
That was really sad he knows so many people that he grew up with that are resting there. And he tells me to bury him there, next to all of his friends. I don't know that was just kinda like a tear jerker to me. And then he tells me all the places he smoked dope haha.
Then we went to the Angles vs. Mariners game. Angles lostt; But we sat by one of the kindest person I've met. He asked me how I was doing; cause my Dad told him about Grandpa; seeing if i was okay. I don't it was like one of those little acts of kindness that just make you smile from ear to ear. Then there was an amazing fire work show. Even better than the 4th in show low, But that is not saying much.
SO today was great. And the rest of the family will be here tomorrow:P. I don't want them to come, I want to go home. But we're going to the beach and Knots so I can't complain. I just miss people I guess.


"Not all who wander are lost"

No comments:

Post a Comment