Monday, March 9, 2009

my heart starts racing


Ha so i might just be screwed but eff that. We will see how it all plays out it's not like i do it anymore. I had the best weekend with tee! we made breakfast at midnight, burnt the bacon, but the sunshine sandwhiches made it all worth it(:
I needed a break like this, it felt very nice to be around a good friend who understands. I think that we are becoming closer than i ever thought we would, and it is very nice. I hope to be spending many more weekends with my good influence.(: ha Tierra rain you are amazing(:
I also don't know what boys i like, i have a few in mind, and i like this feeling of crushes and not getting into fast with a boy. I really enjoy it. Dylan's birthday was today, so we had the family over for a little get together. I always love those things. Even if i have some mean sisters who think i drink, which i don't. ha oh and i am a druggie. It's always great fun with them...:P
Well happy birthday dillybar!

No comments:

Post a Comment