Monday, March 16, 2009

biches i hope you know(:


Well my favorite thing is flying a kite haha i just thought that i would put that out there. It just makes me innocent. Well let me just give you an update(not that anyone reads it:) anyway, i have to get foot surgery on april 2nd, and i am really scared, i have never had to have surgery before. And that is only like two weeks away! Anyway, Tierra wants me to have pony babies, bahaha i don't know about that one haha but still. Pony is pretty(: haha. Levi freaking knocked my head into the freaking wall with his nasty smelling feet, haha i have a bump! But he is nice, he was looking out for me in a way? DONT DATE BAD BOYS, bahaha that's pretty much the jest of it. Today was a good day i was very happy for the entire day, kinda bitchy near the end. I am talking to the boy that i haven't talked to in about two weeks, and i am fine with it. yay britni(: Oh and i cut my hair, and like it. Also me and tee went to a party where we were hated, haha and we looked so pretty i love her, haha we were the smallest in the room, it was hilarious! "tonight i've fallen and i can't get up"
i love that song(: haha (:
it isn't the size of the kite that matters, only the force of the wind- haylee(:
-peace

1 comment:

  1. Mmm. You're MY best friend though:]
    Hopefully I can hold your hand so you wont be scared.
    I love you with my whole heart.

    ReplyDelete