Saturday, March 28, 2009

i want a trampoline:D



Wow, my spring break went by so fast it is almost over, and i haven't gotten anything accomplished. I have lots of homework, and i do not want to do it at all! I am really tired all of a sudden and i want to hang with someone tonight, and i think that i will:D I really like my hair today i don't know why, it just looks really good. I think i talked Mom into letting me pierce my nose for my birthday this year. I am a weirdo, my birthday is in October, and i am making a birthday list(: I know i am weird.
I think that i want a boyfriend but i am not to sure. I just think the idea sounds nice, but i am afraid that i will become bored with anyone that i am crushing on right now:P I know how pathetic that sounds but i don't want to break any hearts, not that i am anything to be heartbroken over. LAME!
I am so much happier lately, it is really nice. I missed this me.
My surgery is in less than a week and i am freaking out like wow! But i will feel better when it is over with:D

-before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean
-bob marley

No comments:

Post a Comment