Wednesday, July 15, 2009

i lost my pen


I wanna be that skinny againD:
It really is no good. I am feeling in a much better mood tonight:D And that is very swell:D I am going to see Harry Pottah tomorrow at 3 with Summer? Then we're going to hang out at my house. haha that should be fun, and very interesting in my opinion:D We have no clokes D: haha so no dressing like Harry. bahaha.
I feel good right now. Not on drugs:O. and my foot is feeling fine. I decided I may just be giving up on the nigger. Like really you can come to me fool D: I love sleeping. I like slept in till frigging 1 today haha. It was awesome. whoo/
Daniel and I are going to have a picinic on friday:D He really is like my best friend. I love him. haha and we aren't dating:O Even though people seem to think that? haha. My foot is cold damn ice. I really wish i had like something meaningful to write D: It is lame haha. But whatever. I like writing about nothing. Bleh fuck cancer:P poor kid on south park D: haha
well I think that this pointless blog has gone on far enough.

"Music is all around you; all you have to do is listen"

No comments:

Post a Comment