Sunday, June 21, 2009

right now.


I am very zen haha. That is the mood of the moment. Anyway i hate little bitch ass posers. Like for real shut up. Like this chick as a love is the movement back ground so outta ceriousity i ask her do you know what that means. She goes does it mean love is like in now. I must say I got a little bitchy. If you are going to put something so strong as that know what it means. errgh. It's the TO WRITE LOVE ON HER ARMS moto. I guess you could say. That just bothers me terribly. I am not going to lie.
I miss my friends terribly. It is just shitty. Hair and I are going to make smores, whoo whoo. And Kara and I are going to hang. And Heather most definitly.:D
I loved loved loved her play; I like the character deeply haha.
Goodness. Happy fathers day (:

"The way i see it; life is one big adventure."

No comments:

Post a Comment