Thursday, June 18, 2009

i've been thinking


What have I been doing with my life. Like nothing at all. I sit at home all day waiting for someone to text me. Going on the computer every 10 minutes to see if anyone commented me or anything. I tell my friends I can't hang out that day because my mom says no. I really need to start doing something. I am dumb to think that I could get a job. I have to get surgery, so I can't really walk around anywhere. Babysitting is all I can do. So i guess I start that this saturday which means I'll have to cancel my plans with Alexis. bummer. I am looking forward to my surgery, is that sick in some way? I don't know. I need to stop being so blah haha. I am even boring myself. It is terrible. I need friends, ones that don't annoy me. haha. Daniel is my best friend. And I won a bet with him so he is my slave for a day. It brought me back to when I won bets with my brother and sister. It made me laugh. haha. I don't know every one is all oh my are you two together. It's very funny to me. I just laugh and say no. I don't get why people can't just get it threw their skulls that you can be best friend with your ex or even a guy. People just annoy me with their petty questions. But who knows maybe I annoy them?
Shit haha I forgot what I was blogging about haha. Oh yeah so my dad I think is canceling fathers day because he doesn't have a dad to celebrate it with. That made me sad, my mom said oh well he is sitting on the fire place we could put him in the chair next to you. It was like not now mom. But I know that she was just trying to lighten the mood.
"Like a true natures child, we were born; born to be wild"

No comments:

Post a Comment