Friday, June 26, 2009

ha whatever.


It's really irritating to get bailed out on. Two days; Two different people.
First person: I understand they did it for the better and I'm totally cool with it and all it just sucked being home when I could have made other plans. But whatever.
Second person: This one pisses me the fuck off. Like okay lets make plans and then oh could we just go tonight. Why didn't you say that when we first made the plans or if you didn't want to go why didn't you just say so? Like I am really freaking tired of getting bailed out on by you. This isn't the first time. I don't even understand the attraction that I even have. Like every damn time I try it just never happens so fuck it. haha I'm not even trying anymore. Go find someone else to blow off:P.

people suck. end of story.

"life is what happens when you are busy making other plans"

1 comment: