Tuesday, February 24, 2009

when you wish upon a star


Today was fun(: I just feel happier lately. Although everyone is breaking up and that is just sad): Good thing i have nobody to break up with me. NOT. haha. I've been thinking all today that i need to just breathe take a break from all the thinking. It really does work. I feel so relieved!
Anyways. Rehearsal today should be filled with sparks i just have a feeling:P I just finished Breaking Dawn again so now i have nothing new to read. Bummer, i think i am going to read the BFG though that always brings me good memories. I miss being just a small child believing in all the imaginary thing in the world.
I love the fairy tales, i still believe in my prince charming, but i just want that innocence that there was. Where you knew of nothing that was bad. My favorite fairy tale was Sleeping Beauty. I still love all of the princess stories though. They just are a simpler time, you know? I remember when i was always tired in the morning my mom would say it was because the witches took me out on a ride on their broom sticks, and i always believed it. I used to wish to be tired in the morning so i would know i was one of those special kids. Now, when i wake up tired i am just pissy and are like ugh i don't what to get up. I need more sleep! ha I don't know i guess i still dream of being a princess living in the castle(:

-peace

No comments:

Post a Comment