Thursday, February 19, 2009

stab at the dark


I am really just taking a stab at all of this. I really don't know what is going on with me right now, everything is so crazy in my life and sometimes it just gets so overwhelming. I am a freshie at show low high school, and well that is pretty good. It is high school, and full of stupid drama. My classes are pretty easy, all but Dr. Sunberg:P. But so far i am passing all of my classes. I have no boyfriend but i must admit that my heart is pretty much taken. I have a hard time with that too, i just can't ever find a good one. I wouldn't say i am a normal teenager, i think differently than most and i come up with some crazy things. haha. My family is the biggest thing in my life. My mom is the greatest, we do fight but it only makes me respect her more. My dad isn't my favorite person, but he still is part of me. I have 5 brothers and sisters, 2 brothers 3 sisters. My older sisters are the ones i get along with the most and they have always been who i looked up too. I am the different one in the family, i don't hunt, i don't like meat, i give a crap about what is happening, and all they do is give me crap about it but i think that is is worth it. That is about the basic about me.(:
peace baby

No comments:

Post a Comment